Airport Shuttle at Eagle Vail AIrport
Colorado Mountain Express is conveniently located at Eagle County/ Vail Regional Airport
Colorado Mountain Express runs shared ride shuttles to/ from Eagle Airport, and offers private car service CME Premier, and privately chartered vehicles. Book an airport shuttle to Vail or Beaver Creek before arriving at the Eagle County Regional Airport (Vail Airport), and experience how carefree your Vail vacation can be. Advance reservations are recommended. CME shuttles meet arriving flights. Please note that shuttles from EGE to Aspen/ Snowmass are dependent on arrival time of flight banks. Guests on flights scheduled to land within a certain period of time of one another will likely be combined into one shuttle departure time.
SHARED RIDE SHUTTLE PRICES
EGE TO VAIL/ BEAVER CREEK/ BACHELOR GULCH/ AVON
25 Miles | 35 Minutes
Adults ride for $51 per person to Vail/ Beaver Creek or $36 per person for parties of 3 or more. Children under 12 ride to Vail and Beaver Creek for $1.00 . View Rates >
EGE TO ASPEN, SNOWMASS VILLAGE, GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CARBONDALE
70 Miles | 2 hours
Adults ride for $79 per person to Aspen/ Snowmass or $56.20 per person for parties of 3 or more. Children under 12 ride at half price to Aspen and Snowmass Village.
About Vail/Eagle County Airport
- 4 major airlines fly into EGE: Air Canada, American, Delta, and United
- 11 non-stop markets include Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Newark, New York/Kennedy, and Toronto
- 12 daily flights during winter season (December 20 - April 4) with 5 additional flights on weekends
- Air Canada non-stop Saturday service from Toronto
- American will introduce their Airbus 319 aircraft on some of their Dallas/Ft. Worth flights and the Los Angeles daily flight
- Delta has increased Minneapolis frequency
- Air Canada flights from Toronto will operate Saturdays in February and March during ski season
- American Airlines' schedules run December 18th - March 31st, the Delta schedule runs December 20th - March 29th, and the United schedules run December - April 6th
- Fly In, Ski Free program (CLICK to read the rules). Receive a free lift ticket at Vail or Beaver Creek for the day you arrive to Eagle Airport. Simply take your boarding pass from any commercial flight into Eagle Airport and Vail or Beaver Creek lodging confirmation to a Vail or Beaver Creek ticket window, and ski the same day with a complimentary lift ticket till the lifts close. For more information, please call 970-754-8245.
For current schedules and promotions, visit www.flyvail.com
Enjoy a short 45-minute ride from Eagle County Airport to Vail or a 30-minute ride to Beaver Creek. Aspen/ Snowmass is about 2 hours away from EGE. Using CME's airport shuttle service at Eagle/Vail airport is easy. Before collecting your luggage, proceed to the Colorado Mountain Express ticket counter, located near baggage carousel 3. A CME representative will check you in and answer your questions. Advance reservations are recommended 24 hours before travel.
Colorado Mountain Express has provided airport shuttle service to Colorado ski resorts for thirty years. With over 100,000,000 miles driven in our history and serving over 420,000 passengers annually, our shuttle service has the experience, know-how, and customer-first attitude to make your trip from Eagle County Regional Airport(EGE) to either Vail /Beaver Creek or Aspen/ Snowmass pleasant and worry-free. When booking an airport shuttle for your Colorado ski vacation, look for Colorado's most experienced airport shuttle company, Colorado Mountain Express.
To learn more or book a Eagle -Vail Airport shuttle, contact Colorado Mountain Express at 1-800-525-6363 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org